Nicolai Rønneberg Nielsen, CPO - Produktsjef
We are looking for a talented and experienced UX designer with a strong understanding of product principles to join our cross-functional autonomous team. In this role, you will work closely with our developers and be part of our product team. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of your product area, ensuring that it meets the needs of our customers and is user-friendly.
As a growing company, we are distributed across five countries, so our common lines of communication are through Slack or video calls. So when you work with us, you have the opportunity to grow in a supportive, fun, and international environment. No matter which department you’re a part of, you will be part of a larger team that wants to see and help you succeed in everyday tasks to larger projects.
- User testing, user observation, and customer interviews to thoroughly understand our users’ patterns and experiences while using our software
- Analyze and categorize user feedback, insights, and metrics to continuously improve the product
- Collaborate with other teams such as sales, marketing, and customer success to ensure product success
- Develop and maintain a product plan for your cross-functional team that aligns with company goals and product objectives
- Collaborate with our developers from ideation to delivery. Depending on your skills, this could include sketching, prototyping, and UI design
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices
What we are looking for
- At least 4 years of experience as an interaction designer/user experience designer/service designer/product manager or similar.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles, customer satisfaction and business impact
- Critical thinker: You analyze situations and problems considering all angles. You are able to balance the needs of the user with the needs of the business
- Great communication skills: Excel at effectively conveying ideas, feedback, and direction to different stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously, even without full control over all variables
- Fluent in English
- Experience with tools similar to Productboard and Figma
- Technical understanding at various levels is a bonus (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Experience from the professional businesses industry is a bonus
Benefits / package
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for growth and development. If you are passionate about creating impactful user-friendly products and have a strong UX background, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.